Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ohh....Mr FedEx Man....

Where are you? I am not so patiently awaiting the FedEx Man who will deliver my Gypsy today!  I am really hoping he comes soon or I might burst! The cover that I ordered for her came on Wednesday- so there has been a bit of separation anxiety in my house this week!  =)

Meg, over at Crafting with Meg, is on her way to check out the nearest Hobby Lobby store to us....an hour and a half away...Sadly, I am missing the trip because the roof on my house needs a little TLC and I can not be trusted to only window shop!  Roofs are expensive!  We have had a rough winter here in New England, and it would appear that between winter, and some less than perfect roof work from the homeowners before us, we need a few repairs. Thankfully it is not a whole new roof which I was afraid of. But its still a larger expense that I wasn't prepared for this week. Oh the joys of home ownership!

Soooo...while I await my knight in a shining delivery truck to appear, I think I might go make a few scrapbook pages to post later.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend with a strong, leak-less roof above your heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment