Sunday, May 15, 2011

Congratulations to the Graduate!

Graduation Invitations Anyone?

One of the ladies I work with has a sister graduating from college this month, and they will be celebrating in June! I had brought a few cards of mine to work, and she asked me to make some invitations for her---45 of them to be exact! 

Here they are....









The graduation cap came off the Locker Talk Cartridge, which thankfully one of my friends owned - I put out the APB for it, and Meg responded right away!

The paper and ribbon was all bought at AC Moore, and the card bases from Joann's as I was a little short one time to make my own.  :)  I used the Sizzix Texture Boutique to emboss the large yellow paper cut.

This was my first large order of cards- and I'm not happy to say it took me longer than I expected it to... A lesson learned!

All the best,
Sue-Ann

1 comment: