Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cricut 360 DT Call

For those of you who maybe haven't seen the Cricut 360 blog yet- go check it out here.... http://cricut360.blogspot.com/

Cricut 360 is a new challenge blog that is starting up later this summer....they are actively seeking designers, so I thought "why not?" and made this card as my submission.

I try to keep my projects simple, so anyone can look at them and think to themselves "ya, I can do that too".




This is a 5x5 card. Heres what you will need:
1- 10x5 inch strip of paper for the card base
1- 4.75x4.75 inch piece of paper for the 1st layer
1- 2x4.75 inch piece of paper for the 2nd layer
Corner Rounder
Crop-A-Dial
6 eyelets
Cricut image of your choice
Scrappers Floss
Chalk Ink
Adhesive and pop dots
Stamp of your choice



You really could stamp just about anything on this card. I chose best wishes because someone I know will be changing jobs soon, and since caterpillars also experience change, I thought it appropriate.

Best wishes to all who enter the DT Call. I'm sure this blog will have many new and exciting projects for everyone to see!

All the best,
Sue-Ann

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your submission for the DT call at Cricut 360ยบ. Your card is gorgeous...love it... HUGS..SK :)

    ReplyDelete