Monday, March 14, 2011

Cricut Bags by JoAnn

I'm super lucky to be able to surround myself with many crafty ladies!  Meg's mom, Jo Ann, recently started paper crafting with us having sewed for many years. For the longest time Meg was the only scrapper with a Mama Cricut- the rest of us just had babies. So Meg would tote Mama to and from home and here there and everywhere without a bag. For the amount of traveling Meg did, and how much she used it at home, it didn't make sense to spend a lot of money on one of the fancy travel bags that are marketed for the Cricuts. It would never be in the bag!  Now, Jo Ann starts paper crafting with us, gets her own machine, and the ideas just start flying!  Meg actually surprised me with this bag one night when we were out to dinner with our husbands..I was SO excited!  Its so cool!


I believe this is left over fabric from the cover Jo Ann made for Meg's Papazan Cushion and Jo Ann even made name tags for the bags!  The reverse side of the tag has my full name on it, and even a 3D embellishment to make it POP!

Now, I own the Cricut Create, if you want to see the larger bag she made for the Expression Machines, click on over to Megs Blog Post : Cricky Travel Storage

I haven't tried it yet, but I think theres even room for 'Lil Miss Gypsy in there too!

THANKS JO ANN!!!  I LOVE MY BAG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment