Thankfully, Stan works right down the road from our house, so when he was done....he drove it right back to the shop (with me following in the car so he didn't have to walk home!)
So how do we say THANKS for letting us borrow this nifty little machine? I made a card for the shop owner!
Here is what I used:
- Cricut "Joys of the Season" Cartridge - Polar Bear Cut- All of these cuts were made with the "flip" feature on- the bear was originally looking to the right- I made him so he would look to the left.
- 2 inch bear shadow cut in light blue
- 2 inch regular bear cut in white
- 2 inch layer cut in bright blue
- DCWV "Winter Collection" Card - Size A2- in Blue
- K & Company layered snowflake accent (Meg snagged both the cards and the layered snowflakes on clearance at JoAnn Fabrics for almost nothing!)
- One border strip, 1/2 inch x 5 inch with one side cut with a wavy pattern
- Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter
- Zip Glue Pens
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Black fine point pen
- Assorted Cricut tools
Just to add a little extra something- I put some fine crystal glitter on the bears feet. Just to make them a little different from the "snow"!