These were fairly easy cards to make- the photos were taken on my cell phone- so hopefully they are clear enough for you to see the detail.
- Red Cardstock (4 3/4 x 3 3/4)
- White Cardstock (4 3/4 x 2)
- Cuddlebug and Embossing Folder- Swirls' (thanks Meg!)
- Foam Dots
- Zig Glue Pens
- Tape Runner
- Black Ink Pad
- My Pink Stamper Stamps- Love-alicious
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist- Pearl
- Assorted Cricut tools for removing cuts from the mat and folding the cards
- 5x4 White Stock Cards (I like the pre-made cards because they are readily availble in the craft store and come with envelopes!)
I like to set my projects up "assembly line" style. I cut everything, piece the parts together if needed and then put it all togehter at the end.
The first thing I did since it takes a little bit to dry was to to take the 2 1/2 inch white heart and spray it with the Glimmer Mist. Because you are wetting the paper- it will curl. My little trick with this is to take a old cricut mat and line up the items you are going to spray on the mat. Sometimes the mats are not sticky enough to hold the paper while the machine cut, but they are still sticky enough to hold them while the mist dries. If your misted paper still starts to curl, just tuck them under a book for a few minutes after they are dry.
Now, lets start putting the pieces together!
It is hard to see the glimmer mist accent in the pictures, but those who receive the card will notice!